INAUGURATION OF ASANTE-AKYEM PRESBYTERIAN HEALTH SERVICE AREA BOARD
The Asante-Akyem Presbyterian Service Area Board was inaugurated on Tuesday, June 28, 2022. Present at the occasion was the Clerk of the General Assembly, Rev. Dr. Nii Noi Odonkor; Health Co-ordinator of Presbyterian Health Service, Mr. Sam S. Appiah; Presbyterian Chairman, Rev. David Aboagye Danquah; Municipal Chief Executive, Asante Akyem North, Hon. Francis Oti Boateng; Kontihene of Agogo Traditional Council among other dignitaries.
The General Manager of Presbyterian Hospital, Agogo, Alex Kesse Nyamesa gave a welcome address at the ceremony as he congratulated fellow appointed members of the Area Board. The Health Co-ordinator in his remarks indicated the role of the Area Board within the Presbyterian Health Service organizational structure.
The Clerk of the General Assembly performed the deed of induction and offered prayers to the newly appointed board members.
The Chairperson of the Asante Akyem Presbyterian Area Board, Rev. David Aboagye Danquah offered an acceptance speech on behalf of the board. He expressed confidence in the work of the newly appointed board in the coming years by stating that, the board would continue to represent the best interest of Presbyterian Health Service facilities. He also welcomed supportive efforts to help make the board’s tenure of office successful.
The newly constituted Asante Akyem Presbyterian Health Service Area Board consist of ten (10) members namely;
- Rev. David Aboagye-Danquah – Board Chairman
- Alex Kesse Nyamesa – General Manager (Advisor to the Board)
- Rev. Charles Baah Ankrah – District Minister
- Dr. Emmanuel Tenkorang – Ashanti Regional Health Service Director
- Dr. Ronald Welaga Miah – Municipal Health Director
- Mr. Jones Ofosu – Management Consultant
- Dr. Samuel K. Frimpong – Financial Consultant
- Nana Opuni Yenkyimadu Attram II – Rep. Traditional Council
- Enock Osarfo Asiedu – Rep. Local Assembly
- Belinda Bulley – Ag. Head, Administration (Board Secretary)